What better way to celebrate your wedding anniversary than to commemorate that day with an eternity band Boca Raton that best represents your everlasting love. But with the overwhelming number of rings to choose from how do you know which one is the best choice? To help you choose the right one, here’s an ultimate guide to buying eternity bands:
The Shape of the Diamond
When you’re looking for a diamond eternity band Boca Raton, one of the things you should consider is the shape of the diamonds. While there’s a wide variety of diamond shapes you can choose from, some are just more suitable for eternity rings than others.
- Round Diamonds- this is the most popular shape because of how the stones are able to yield the maximum reflection of light, which makes them shine brilliantly.
- Princess Cut Diamonds- Princess cut diamonds are square shaped which allows them to be closely set together, which gives that seamless shine of brilliance.
- Baguette Diamonds- this is a long rectangular shape that is often combined with princess cut diamonds for texture, which gives it a grandiose look.
Full eternity and a half eternity ring are the two main styles for eternity rings.
- A full eternity ring is set with stones around the whole band. This type of style cannot be resized.
- A half eternity ring is set with stones halfway around the band. Half eternity rings can be resized.
- Platinum– is considered to be the rarest and most valued metal on earth. Great durability for everyday wear.
- White Gold- is a favorite metal used in jewelry. It is more affordable than platinum.
- Yellow Gold- has always been a precious metal throughout history. It is considered to be a more traditional option.
Looking for an Eternity Band Boca Raton?
You don’t have to wait for your 60th anniversary before you give your spouse an eternity band Boca Raton. Let your spouse know that your love is everlasting even on your first anniversary! At Diamonds by Eyal, you can get the best deals out of our unmatched inventory of eternity bands. Call us today for inquiries or visit our website to request an appointment.